eprofessional – Digital Experts
eprofessional GmbH is one of the most experienced agencies for digital marketing in Germany.
Since 1999, eprofessional reaches online marketing objectives for brands and web portals throughout Europe. The range of services of the 125-person agency spans from cross-channel performance campaigns for large retailers, development and implementation of strategic online concepts for well-known brands to workshops and consulting for inhousing-projects. Additionally, the product portfolio also includes multichannel tracking, customer journey analysis and consulting regarding tools and technologies
We know how you can catch the attention of your target group and turn them into loyal clients – at the right time, within the right channel and at the right cost!
eprofessional is located in Hamburg and is a fully owned subsidiary of AWIN AG and thereby belongs to Axel Springer SE. Companies such as Vodafone, BILD.de and mytaxi utilize the services of eprofessional.
The agency is SEMY Award-winning in 2016 and 2017 in the category “Best SEA Agency”. Moreover eprofessional drew the trophy for “Best SEA Campaign” in 2017.
Our internal structure is always orientated towards the demands of our clients. We have dedicated teams in fields such as SEA, SEO, social media, display, web usability and account management, meaning we can offer an optimal, tailor-made solution for each of our clients.
Certificates & Awards
- Google Partner
- SEA and SEO certified by BVDW
- Code of Conduct certified by BVDW
- Bing Elite Agency
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Yahoo! Network Certified Agency
- kununu Open & Top Company
- iBusiness Top 100 SEO-Seal
- seo-united.de Agency-Seal
- SEMY Award 2017 „Best SEA Agency“, Winner
- SEMY Award 2017 „Best SEA Campaign“, Winner
- SEMY Award 2017 „SEA Software Innovation“, Shortlist
- SEMY Award 2017 „Best SEA Special Tool“, Shortlist
- SEMY Awards 2016 „Best SEA Agency “, Winner
- Criteo Performance Awards 2016 „Best Performance Agency“, Shortlist
- MIIA Awards 2016 „Marketing Analytics and Number Crunching“, Shortlist